Impressive Repair / Restoration of Low Mileage Jaguar XKR 4.0
In 2017 we helped Ian based in the West Midlands of England to restore this very low mileage 19 years old XKR that had only done 35K miles !. Ian a skilled classic car restorer wanted to restore this Classic Jaguar to 1st class condition. The car had suffered quite significant front end damage but was classed as ‘damaged repairable’ Based on my knowledge of the parts availability I was able to supply him with all the parts required using a combination of mostly good used parts together with new parts as required working within his budget.
The key parts areas supplied were:
* Good used (early) front bumper including fog lights, bumper beam and brackets
* Engine service kit
* Top timing chain tensioners kit
* Mercedes gearbox service kit
* Engine cooling and AC parts
* One piece mesh grill
* Lowered number plate plinth
* Replacement front headlamp lenses
* Front replacement brake calipers and Goodrich brake hoses kit
See below images relating to the car being restored and the impressive end result.
Thanks for visiting.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.