Unleash The Growl in your XK8 ! – Welcome to Our Sports Big Bore...
The standard XK8 / XKR exhaust system has been criticised for being too quiet, but in practice the Jaguar light grade stainless steel system has lasted well in service. However with early cars now over 16 years old, it will be time to consider renewing the exhausts system. Problem is, the cost to replace the standard system would be in excess of £800 + VAT using original Jaguar XK8 / XKR parts. Many of these parts are now not available.
A much more cost-effective and exciting proposition is to purchase a fantastic sounding performance XK8 / XKR exhaust system made from lifetime lasting 304 grade stainless steel. We are pleased to announce that we are now agents for Double S Exhaust Systems and carry their full range of exhausts for the XK8 and XKR (X100) cars. Having reviewed several systems, we believe the Double S products offer the best value for XK8 and XKR owners with prices starting from just £415 + VAT for the full Big Bore Sports Cat back system. We now also offer a fully silenced big bore system which gives car a mush better sound but retains the standard exhaust layout thereby keeping the car to a large degree original.
These high quality exhaust systems are:
* Designed from scratch by in-house performance technicians
* Designed to give genuine performance gains
* Designed to interface with further performance upgrades
* Designed to sound sporty without being intrusive
* Designed using the finest 304 grade stainless steel
* Designed using mandrel tube bending equipment for continuous unrestricted gas flow
* Designed using free flow silencers for maximum power and torque
* Designed and manufactured in the UK
* Designed for life
These systems look impressive and coupled with the fantastic sound they will turn heads and make you feel you are driving a real sports supercar.
Check out our exhaust systems and parts gallery page and then Contact Dave Roche if you want to discuss further and / or order. CLICK HERE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.