Giovanni's Recently Restored XK8
Giovanni who lives in Italy has done a great job in restoring his 4.2 Jaguar XK8 to a top class condition. The car was involved in an accident causing serious front end damage especially to the right hand side.
DCR AutoParts were asked to supply a number of parts and ship these to Italy.
* Upper and lower wishbone arms
* Refurbished front wheel hub
* Front bumper cover
* Right hand front wing.
I am sure the car gets many admiring looks in Italy.
Thanks for Visiting
DCR Jaguar XK8 XKR Parts and Accessories
Jaguar XK8 / R (X100) Rear Bumper Side Bracket Guide Block HJA6554AB
The small but important guide block to side bumper bracket for the XK8 / R (X100) went obsolete from Jaguar several months ago. This small side bracket as marked secures the side of the bumper to the inner structure via a metal bracket. When you try and undo the 13mm nut the captive bolt within the plastic housing it may well just rotate round in the plastic bracket. This then requires cutting off the nut and trying to repair the bracket. DCR AutoParts have remanufactured a heavy duty replacement with stainless steel captive bolt and nut. With a good covering of Copper Ease this part will last a long time and speed up the rear bumper removal.
CLICK HERE to Check Out Our Rear Bumper Parts Section
Contact DCR XK8 XKR Parts and Accessories
DCR XK8 XKR Parts Home
Fantastic Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged XKR For Sale at £13,500 ono
- Recent full under body frame restoration finished in aluminium paint and waxoyled protection - looks new better than new
- Brand new R-Performance brake discs and pads + calipers painted yellow
- Production year 2007
- New quad sports exhaust recently fitted - sounds like a real GT sports car
- 50,206 miles only from new
- Impressive 20" Senta alloy wheels
- Complete service history including 'full service' May 2018
- Recent new drive belt system parts fitted
- Recent full engine service
- Recent autobox sump / filter and ZF oil service
- Recent MOT with no advisories
- Tyres in great condition
- Exterior paint - unmarked midnight black
- Immaculate cream leather interior
- Bluetooth interface
- Premium sound system
- Lovely classic Burr walnut interior
- Powerfold mirrors, auto headlamps, heated seats and steering wheel
- etc etc
A chance to buy an impressive low mileage, high spec R Performance XKR 4.2 - a great drivers car and a sure investment for the future
Very realistically priced at only £13,500 ono.
Please CLICK HERE to contact me for my customers direct contact details.
More photos below:
Reasons for removing the cooling fans and the radiator:
1. Radiator replacement
2. Condensor replacement
3. Cooling fans replacement
4. Access to the front of the engine e.g changing the timing chains and tensioners
5. Good access to the lower cross member which is a bad area for corrosion
This method avoids the need to remove the pipework for the AC condensor. If the condensor is to be removed this would require the de-gassing and then the re-gassing of the AC system.
Impressive Looking Jaguar XKR
Impressive looking Jaguar XKR in Black. I have never seen a car lowered that much !.
Thanks for Visiting.
DCR Jaguar XK8 and XKR Parts and Accessories