Here we have our high quality replacement big bore exhaust system in high grade stainless steel for the XK8 and XKR's. This system maintains the standard fully silenced configuration but the sound is greatly improved. We think this is the sound that Jaguar should of designed and produced for the car in the first place !.
The bigger bore pipes continue over the axle improving exhaust flow as compared to the standard flattened exhaust pipes fitted by Jaguar.
The system is supplied with large oval tail pipe trims to provide a much more sportier aesthetically appealing look as compared to the standard rather small sized tail pipe trims.
* Big Bore XK8 and XKR Replacement Exhaust System 1996 to 2005 4.0 and 4.2 Engines 2.25 inches (5.71 cms) bore
* High Grade Aircraft Industry Standard 304 Stainless Steel
* Improved exhaust gas flow and specifically over the axles
* Power improvement estimate 10-15 bhp.
* Lifetime Warranty
* Large Oval tail pipe trims to provide a much more sportier look.
* Heavy duty brackets supplied at no additional cost - unlike some other suppliers we don't agree with sending a customer an exhaust system without the brackets to fit it !
Check out the sporting but subtle V8 engine sound of the Big Bore Fully Silenced XK8 XKR System in this short video clip.
Great Value Price for the Big Bore XK8 XKR Exhaust System just £695 + VAT and Shipping. No UK VAT to pay if you live outside the UK and EEC Countries.
Indicative price from Jaguar assuming all standard parts available - £922 + shipping and VAT. SAVING of 37%
If you are interested in the XK8 XKR Sports big bore (part unsilenced) systems which give a louder V8 tone then please CLICK HERE